Pluckley - home to the Darling Buds of May  

The next meeting of Pluckley Parish Council will take place at
 Pluckley Village Hall on
Monday 21st July at 8pm

World War I Centenary
On Monday August 4th at 2.30pm there will be a service in St Nicholas' Church, Pluckley, to commemorate the outbreak of the First World War. From that day until Remembrance Sunday in November, there will be an exhibition in the church highlighting various aspects of the conflict and, particularly, the role Pluckley played in it. The village is invited to come together to remember those who served.

Pluckley Neighbourhood Watch
Pluckley NHW is now on Facebook. If you have a facebook account and would like to receive notifications of local incidents click here and "like" the page. If you don't have a Facebook account but would like to receive regular emails please send a request to

Do you need a faster internet? The government has pledged to achieve superfast broadband services (24 Mbps) to cover 90% of the UK. A minimum of 2 Mbps is planned for the remaining 10% of areas. Pluckley is in this last 10%. In order that we are included for additional funding we need to show our support.
click here to vote for faster broadband

Ashford Voice — Ashford Borough Council’s residents’ magazine
please click here to read it…

For details of a Quilt and Craft Show at Pluckley Village Hall on 27th and 28th September please click here

For further details of Cream Teas at St Nicholas' Church throughout the summer click here.

If you’re a visitor to Pluckley, we hope you enjoy discovering more about our village (click here for a street map). You can learn how it came to be the location for ITV’s popular Darling Buds of May… you can hear stories of our famous ghosts… and find out about our local pubs, guesthouses, restaurants and shops.

If you already live in Pluckley, and you want information, try the links along the top of this page. You’ll find all the information about our school and church, as well as the work of the Parish Council.

But perhaps the most important button is Village Life. Click here for all the information you need, from village events, to bus timetables, to neighbourhood watch.

Whether you live here, or whether you’d like to visit, we hope you find this site useful and entertaining. If you have any questions about this site, or about Pluckley, feel free to get in touch.